Thursday, October 18, 2007

ZZZZZZ

I feel like shouting off every roof top, "Hooray!" I know I really can't complain because Connor has been such a great sleeper compared to most babies, but last night was our first whole nights sleep!!! I put him to bed at 10:45pm and low and behold no wake up feedings until 6am!!! That's over 7 hours! I think I was the one to blame for him waking up then because I was so shocked I had to go in and put my hand over his nose to make sure he was breathing. Ten minutes later he was up, so tomorrow morning I'll have to be a little more sneaky. That's it...just wonderful news for a tired mom! I couldn't exactly shout from my rooftop, so this was the next best thing!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Ah, a nice full night. I know what you mean - something just might be wrong if he is letting me sleep this long so should go check on him. Just a sign of a good mom. Better to go back to bed knowing he is alright. Happy dreams

Anonymous said...

whohooo! Give him three kisses for me. : ) Miss you...

Megs said...

There is nothing better than good sleep!! I am so happy for you.