Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dinosaur Land

For those of you who didn't know yet...Mac has accepted a job with Anadarko! Yaye MAC!!! We will be moving to Vernal Utah this summer. We're very excited yet also shocked that we'll be back near Mac's home town. Connor will be almost a year old and we'll be fortunate enough to have grandparents close by! Mac's family will be just an hour away. We've already gotten excited about taking up biking and doing all the other fun outdoor activities Vernal has to offer. Living in Austin Texas has been wonderful and we've made the bestest of friends here, so I don't like to think about moving yet. Now that it's fall and winter is coming upon us I will be excited to be back in a state with mountains and snow! Mac and I love to snowboard! I'm reminded of "Oh, The Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss.



4 comments:

Micah said...

How close is Vernal to Provo? Micah and I are always looking for good outdoor activities, and hanging out with old friends.

Mac and Starr said...

Ange,
Vernal is 3 hours from Provo and you are always welcome to come visit. I'm in Texas and your in Utah. Have we just switched places?

Coming soon.... said...

Hey Mac this is Heather (from the Riv)! I saw your page through Angela's. How cute is your family!!! You're wife is gorgeous and your baby is just too cute. I'm so glad to see that you have a blog. Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Heather Hess
http://the--hessfamily.blogspot.com

gardnerfamily said...

Starr & Mac,

I can't believe you are moving to Vernal. I would love to hear all the details about Mac's job etc. We are still on the job hunt... so we don't know where we will be yet!

Love, Bruce & Kirstin