Monday, March 31, 2008

Rule #1-Never Wake a Sleeping Baby

So, this is what we found last night as we went to check on Connor one last time. Of course it's so cute, but he looked so uncomfortable, so I repositioned him like any good mother would do. Uh no, not again. He screamed about 20 minutes after that...must have been a good dream (endless supply of milk or something). Next time we'll just leave him alone.

Connor's finally getting more hair! Emily and I had a little fun with it and gave him a mohawk the other day.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I agree, never wake a sleeping baby. Cali is almost one and I still don't mess with her when I check on her that last time before I head to sleep. They get a little better at being repositioned though...I can move Austin from the car to the couch and he'll stay asleep, even in the midst of our activities!!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious...I love a good mohawk!

Claire said...

Hey Starr! Logan is 2 and still sleeps like that & I recently caught Tolan doing it too! So cute though. --Claire Shook