Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pilgrim Hats and way too much food!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We started ours off with making these cute Pilgrim hats. It was actually quite funny because Mac came home from work on Wednesday to a frustrated wife because I couldn't get them to look quite right. Mr. Domestic came to my rescue once again and made them look perfect. I know it's a little late now, but in case you want to make them next year...all you need are mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups, ginger snap cookies, and the icing.

We had such a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving this year! We left Thursday morning to Talmage to stay with Mac's parents for the weekend. Everyone made it except for his brother Darrin and sister-in-law Emily. : ( We can't wait to see them at Christmas! I think we all gained a few pounds because we just ate, played games (King, Queen, Peasant!), and watched movies. Oh except Dian and I did a little scrapbooking and made some cute cards! We were sad to have to leave, but we're already looking forward to Christmas!

8 comments:

Bingham Bunch said...

Now that is WAY TOO CUTE! I'm so proud of my endlessly talented friends. ;o)

Claire said...

those cookies are so cute! what a great idea!

Unknown said...

very cute cookies!

Mac and Starr said...

I should make mention I got the idea for those cookies from scribbit.blogspot.com*

Byron and Tara said...

Soooo cute!!! Miss you guys

Dan and Merideth said...

Very cute! and they look YUMMY!!

[Stacia] said...

Oh, too cute! How did I miss those on Scribbit? Hey, can you send me your mailing address? staciamcdonald@marykay.com

thanks!

Laurene said...

Sometimes I go blog wandering and I am glad I wandered to yours this morning! I LOVE these cute Pilgrim Hats! They will be great to share with grandchildren! Thank you for sharing! (Todd Knighton's mom).