Monday, January 5, 2009

Bliss


What a fun and wonderful holiday we had! Over the past couple of weeks we enjoyed hanging out with family in Talmage Utah!! Uncle Darrin and Auntie Em were back from Texas for a couple of weeks and we loved having them home! As you can see, so did Connor. It was so nice to have all the brothers and sister-in-laws all together for the holidays. Much to my liking we spent most days in our PJ's, playing cards, games, and thanks to Darrin, the Wii!! Connor got a few sledding rides in...lots of helicopter rides...and we even made a Ginger Bread House thanks to Hannah and Jonathan (great gift idea!). As always we ate way too much food...thanks to mama Dian and loved every minute of it! We hope over this coming year we'll get to see more of my side of the family and make some trips up north!

3 comments:

Emily said...

We miss you guys!

K said...

Super cute! Looks like a blast!! =) Hey, btw, Starr, I don't have your email address. I used to have your hotmail one, but I think it's from before you were married (while at WMH). Will you send me your email if you get a chance? This is Kali (from STRIDE) Massey, by the way. =) Mine is lafsalott at that hot place. Love ya.

Dan and Merideth said...

I cant believe Little Connor is so big! I love the Picture of Emily with him on his shoulders! He is absolutely adorable!