Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Canyons Ski Resort

Yesterday Mac and I were able to go to Park City for the day to snowboard at the Canyons Resort! We hadn't been snowboarding for almost 3 years!! It was so much fun!! We were like two kids going on a date again (so excited)...Grandma Dian and Grandpa Dean were so kind to watch Connor for the day for us--thanks so much!!. You'll have to excuse the pictures...I brought my camera, but of course it had to run out of batteries before I got one picture taken. So these are on loan from the Canyons' site. What a perfect day we had though...the powder was light and just perfect and we didn't even complain of the cold until the 2nd to last run of the day! Ahhh...to be up in the mountains enjoying the beautiful scenery was just what we needed. Unfortunately I took a pretty bad spill earlier in the day, but didn't let it get the best of me. I'm definitely feeling it more now today though. Mac was in heaven doing the jumps and swerving through the trees...he's a pro compared to me. We had such a good time together. Afterwards Mac treated me to a little shopping at the Park City outlets! What a good catch I got!*


1 comment:

Bingham Bunch said...

Too fun.....Bart is insanely jealous. Park City is always a ton of fun! (Though I'm much more of a summer fun person than cold ;o).