Friday, March 27, 2009

Aquarium Humidifier

I absolutely love this thing!  My friend, Shauna, has one for her little girl.  We looked all over the internet a few months ago, so I could get one for Connor and no luck.  Wednesday night Shauna called me from Walmart and said, "You'll never guess what I just found!"  Yes--our humidifier/aquarium.  She bought the last 3 because they're just that cool.  On top of being a humidifier, it also makes a bubbling sound in the aquarium (a great noise maker for light sleepers!)  I no longer have to tip-toe around my house for 3 hours so Connor will sleep through his nap!  It's great!  Connor loves looking at his new fish too!  So, for those of you who just can't live without it too the full name is Ultrasonic Aquarium Humidifier.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that does look like a fun humidifier. I will have to check it out. When Catheryn naps the kids are stuck down stairs or they have to have quite time on the couch. I am sure she would love it as well as the other kids. I am excited that you are coming up here. It would be great to hook up with you.

kimberly b said...

Yes, us too... lol My daughter is 5 now and we have been having the ultrasounic aquarium humidifier for almost 4 years now. I'm a single mom so she just started sleeping in her own room and I am without it, I have gotten so used of the water sound I miss it and I can't find another one anywheres. I bought hers at walmart and they no longer carry them. It eliminates all the noise upstairs. My daughter sleeps so peacefully watching to fish swimming around, even more she loves the night light because it changes colors. I would like to find another one.

kimberly b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow... I've been looking all over the place for one of these. I have one for my son, but the humidifier doesn't work, and the aquarium has become so loud it wakes him up. Walmart doesn't appear to carry it any more. Do you have any of the extras left, or know where I can find one?