Sunday, August 23, 2009

All About Me

So, now that I'm older and wiser (2) I'd like to tell you all a little bit about myself.  My favorite thing in life is playing "hoops," I have a very "nice shot!"  Really any ball will do ie: footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, as long as they fit through my hoop!  

I love counting to 10 and get very annoyed with my parents when they try to correct me--I can't be bothered with 3, 4, 6, and 7.  What do they know?  I'm the biggest helper around the house...I love to sort the laundry, start the dishwasher, and help mom with the vacuum cords.

I know the most important colors red and green---"red means STOP and green means GO!"  I pay close attention to mom's driving and always let her know what color the light is.  I love my dad, but sometimes if I don't feel like he's listening to me I know how to get his attention..."MAC...MAC!!!!"  That always works.  

These are also at the top of my list of favorite things to do:
- Riding in the tractor with Grandpa Burton or Uncle Coy
- Watching Signing Time
- Reading my books
- Doing my puzzles

Oh, by the way you know I'm really growing fast when I have my own big boy bed--not a toddler bed a "big-boy bed."  I guess I'd better get used to the idea of my little sister taking over my old crib.  I don't mind, I'm over it.

Peace Out
Connor




1 comment:

The Harding's said...

Sounds just like him!!! I love this and he will someday, too! Darling post!