Sunday, October 25, 2009

35 weeks

Mac knew I was in need of a little outing before baby Burton arrived, so this past weekend Mac took Connor and I on a little date to the city (SLC). We enjoyed staying at Uncle Jared and Aunt Jill's house and were even able to fit in a date night on Friday! We all went out to eat at one of my favorites, Olive Garden, and then Mac and I were off to the theater! We saw the musical "Curtains" and thoroughly enjoyed it, while Jared and Jill babysat Connor. Saturday I went shopping for Christmas gifts and the last odds and ends needed for our baby girl, while Jared took Mac and Connor to go play on some pretty fun equipment (rollers, dump trucks, excavators, etc). To say the least Connor was in heaven! We'll be posting pictures soon of this adventure. This is my 35 week preggo picture that we took just before going on our date! I think I'm growing at about the same rate as I did with Connor, so we'll see what happens these next few weeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great! I can't wait to see what a little Burton GIRL will look like!! : )