Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Baby Abby!

Daddy's little girl!

On our way home from the hospital!
Connor meeting his baby sister for the first time! He couldn't wait to hold her and he didn't want to put her down. He's already a great big brother!
After only one night in the hospital we are very happy to be back at home! We've been so lucky to have our family and friends here to help us out with everything that comes with having a baby. We couldn't have done it without all the help! Thank you! Abigail made it here 15 days early and we're so glad (especially me)! I labored at home Tuesday evening and went into the hospital at 2:45am Wednesday morning with contractions 5 minutes apart. By about 7ish I was already dilated 7-8 cm and just had to wait for the doctor to get there to break my water and start pushing. Once he arrived around 8 and broke my water things moved very quickly and after about 18 pushes Abigail was here (9:18am)! She's been a great eater as well as a great sleeper, which makes mommy and daddy very happy...we are definitely in LOVE!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratualations! She looks adorable.

Emily said...

So cute! What a proud big brother.

Unknown said...

Connor looks so excited to play with his new toy! haa : )

Dan and Merideth said...

Thats so great! Did you have a "natural" labor? Im trying to get peoples opinions on having drugs or not....

Lindsay said...

Dang girl! My water broke 5 minutes before you went in to the hospital, but I had her 2 and a half hours later! 18 pushes?! Lucky! :)

Laura said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! I was surprise to see that she had already arrived. Is your mom coming out?? If so, I would love to pick her up at the airport...I'm in SLC now! Let me know.

gardnerfamily said...

Congrats! You have such a beautiful family. Wish we lived closer so we could get together!