Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Nursery

Thanks so much to my sister, Sheila, for making me all this really cute vinyl for Abby's room! I absolutely love it! These sweet embellishments really made the difference! If you're interested at looking at everything else she does visit her blog at asimpleimpression.blogspot.com or her website at asimpleimpression.com
These flowers turned out so cute and were so easy to apply.
I love this "Abigail" plaque!

For now it sits here looking pretty, but rarely used (at least at night still). I'm excited for the day when we put Abby down for the whole night in here!!! As for now she'll just have to make due with the pack n' play by our bed.

2 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

So stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!! Love it! Aren't Abigail's great? =). Hope there is more sleep in your future. Those first couple months are rough!!

Wish upon a Starr said...

I love the colors!! Very cute!