Thursday, October 7, 2010

Almost 11 Months!

Abigail is 4 days shy of being 11 months! It's hard to believe next month we'll be celebrating her 1st birthday! For the past 2 weeks Abby has started walking...she first could only take 3-4 steps at a time, but now it's up to 7 or so steps. I can't believe how fast she's moving already. She says, mama, dada, and her newest word is "Hi!" It's the cutest thing because whenever she hears me say hello on the phone, she'll turn and wave her arm and say it in the cutest, sweetest little voice. I love it! I think her favorite time of the day though is when she hears the front door open and in comes daddy. She starts smiling, giggling, stomping her little feet and flailing those cute little arms until daddy scoops her up into his arms. I think she may already becoming a daddy's girl.

Yes...she finally has enough hair for me to put it up in a little "Pebbles" do!
Love those little legs.
Showing off her waving skills!
Abby loves helping in the laundry room!

No comments: