Monday, January 24, 2011

INSPIRED

Today I was able to get outside and RUN!! It was pretty close to perfect, the near miss was due to the fact I was running around the Rec Center, so I could use the childcare services. It really wasn't bad though... it felt like running at a track. Just me, my new running mix, and my thoughts for 30 minutes! It really was perfect. I haven't been running regularly for a while and when I have gone running it's been on a treadmill. When we lived in Austin, my sister-in-law Emily, and I, would run outside all the time and I loved it! I forgot how much better it is to be outside in the fresh air....the time goes by faster, the scenery is nice, and it's a better workout. I finished feeling a higher self-esteem, motivated, and healthy...what a great way to start my day!

1 comment:

SD said...

yeah... good job!