Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cousins

Can I just say I love having family close by!! Darrin and Emily live here in Denver now and the rest of Mac's family is just a short day drive away. I love to see my kids interact with their sweet cousins and aunts and uncles. I never had cousins my age for one and they didn't live close either. Connor is especially missing his boy cousins (Justin, Ty, Coleman & Caden) in Germany... he's a little outnumbered here. I know he'll have lots of time with them as he gets older though. But, he's a great protector to have around these cute little girls... well most of the time. ; )




Going for a walk to the park with Uncle Jared and Colton and little Gracie.

We'll see how long they'll both be able to fit together!
All 4 grandkids playing at Grandma's house.
I think they're getting a little tired of this pose we do every time they're together.
I just know these three little girls are going to grow up having so much fun together.

No comments: