Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ABC's Of Me

ABC's Of Me
I was tagged by my sister Sheila... You know technically I think you can only tag one person at a time Sheila, but I'll do it anyway!

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Mac is a given, but long time best friend is Hannah
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cake! or Strawberry Rhubarb Pie!
D-Day of Choice: Saturdays, Mac doesn't have any meetings!
E- Essential Item: running shoes, my race is in 10 days...yikes.
F- Favorite Color: usually blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: ooh the cinammon gummi bears
H- Hometown: Anchorage, Alaska
I- Indulgence(s):chocolate and clothes
J- January or July: January was quite nice here in Texas, but July anywhere else
K-Kids: 1 happy smiley little boy
L-Life is incomplete without: my family
M- Marriage Date: April 8, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister- I'm the youngest
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges-
P- Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS-you can ask anyone who knows me
Q- Quote: hmm...can't think of one right now
R- Reason To Smile: Mac is almost finished with grad school
S- Season: Spring-perfect weather, Summer-warm, Fall-colors, winter-snow
T- Tag Six: Hannah, Katie, Tara, Megan, Brie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: most of you should already know this, but I got asked the other day if I sing, that is a big fat NO...don't get me wrong, I wish I could!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: well tonight we'll be vegetarian-tortellini soup, but most nights it's oppressor of animal
W- Worst Habit: hmmm...probably procrastination
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds...is it a girl or boy?
Y- Your Favorite Food: love mexican
Z- Zippers or Zebras: Zebras

3 comments:

Brianne said...

is that brie me that you tagged? or is there another brie in your life?

Mac and Starr said...

That's you Brie!

Brianne said...

dang it!! j/k