Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Baby Boy...


I just can't believe it! Connor is a crawling maniac...can't put him down anymore and expect him to be there for even one minute. Since he first figured the crawling thing out he's been non-stop! Now yesterday he figured out how to stand up by himself in his crib. I went in to get him up from his morning nap and there he was the biggest grin ever looking mighty proud of his accomplishments. He can now stand up along the couches and his pack n play. We also have gotten more scratches and bruises already, with all his practicing we were bound to have some falls. No big ones though. I feel bad because Mac has been gone all week in Pittsburgh for his final academic obligations!!! Whohoo!!! He feels like he's missing out on so much, but I remind him Connor will still be doing all his new tricks when he gets home. It really is amazing to me though to see how much Connor is learning on a daily basis. We're teaching him sign language with the series "Signing Time with Rachel" and he loves it and is getting so close to signing--"All Done and More." I love being a mom!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Anticipate him jumping from one piece of furniture to the other or from his bed to the floor. Little boys are so brave they will do before they think.
oh, and least I forget they want to climb every tree.

Carolyn Townsend said...

Starr,your little guy is so cute. Take lots of pictures and video, he will love watching them in a few years. My kids love watching their home movies. Congrats on your new home!

Brianne said...

I seriously can't believ how big he is! Get ready for lots of bumps, bruises, and scrapes! Invest in some bandaids and neosporin...he's a boy! Good thing you're in good shape too, you're gonna be busy. :)