Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Mac and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary today!  I can't believe we're no longer newlyweds.  In our three years of being married we've lived in 3 places... Provo, Utah--Austin, Texas--and now Vernal, Utah!  It's been the best and most exciting 3 years of our lives!  We're also a family of 3 now...blessed parents of our little Connor boy.  I think 3 should be our lucky #.

On a side note, I have the coolest husband ever....Mac gave me "Twilight!"    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Starr you are so beautiful. I haven't seen any wedding pictures before.

Dan and Merideth said...

Oh!! Happy Anniversary! I love the way your husbands finger is twirled into your dress! Even a fool could tell how in love yall are! I hope yall have another wonderful year!