Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One more...

So I know I'm totally due for some posts with pictures in them, but I have to share one more hilarious conversation with Connor....
Background: Connor loves "Go, Diego, Go!" On one episode they were talking about flamingos and
Connor said to me, "Mom, we have flamingos huh?"
M- "Uh, no honey. We don't."
C- "Yes mom! We eat them!"
M- (very confused) "No honey."
He leaves it alone for a while. Then the next day we have the same conversation and he is getting more and MORE frustrated with me. I felt so bad for not understanding him because I knew he was really confused. We had looked at all the pictures of flamingos and talked about how we don't eat them and so on. It was still not registering. F I N A L L Y .....I caught on and said, "Do you mean we eat MANGOS?"
C- "Yes! That's what I said!"
I laughed So hard! I hope you get a giggle or two. : )

No comments: