Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April Happenings...

Well, here it is the middle of April already and Connor has gone for his first swim! He LOVED it!! We already knew he would since he practically swims laps in the bath tub every night. He wasn't the least bit afraid, which makes me a little worried for the future. Like father...like son!

We also celebrated my 26th birthday!! Mac tried to throw a surprise party for me, but unfortunate for him I caught him in the act. It was great though to have all our friends and their kids come and visit and have my favorite...ice-cream cake with us! We're going to miss you all when we leave. I can't believe we're down to only 5 weeks left!

Amidst all these fun things I'm so excited to announce Mac has finished writing his thesis!!!! Yaye! He's down to making small revisions from professors, but basically the hard part is finally over. He leaves town this weekend for a conference in Oklahoma where he will give a presentation and then he'll be down to just one more conference in May!!! You're almost there sweetie! We're getting excited to move on past grad school!

Here is also a cute side profile of our bug-a-boo!! Isn't his tush so cute!!! \"/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the neeeked pic! So cute. HUGE cake there...way ta go! Hip Happity Birthday, again.

SD said...

So cute... I just want to squeeze him!