Friday, April 18, 2008

Ticket To Ride



For those of you who are in need of a great game to play with your family and friends....I highly recommend "Ticket To Ride." We got this game as a gift from my parents for Christmas and love it! I'm reminded again by how much fun it is because last night it was about 9:30pm and Mac and I were heading to bed, but not exactly tired. So, I suggested we play the game in bed just the two of us. We had never played a board game in bed for one, but also never played with just two players either. It's fun sometimes to mix things up, rather than reading in bed every night, why not play a board game??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Board games are for old married people with kids. lol

Anonymous said...

That being said, I still secretly wish someone would play shoots and ladders with me. : )

Todd & Monica Knighton said...

Playing board games is very fun. Todd and I love doing that. We have that game and it is a fun one.