Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Last night Mac and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary by going out to dinner ALONE! Uncle Darrin and Auntie Em were so kind to watch Connor for us for the evening so we could get some alone time. We enjoyed a yummy and very filling dinner at PF Chang's thanks to my best friend, Hannah, and her fiance, Jonathan's gift card. Thank you so much you guys we loved it! Afterward Mac suggested we pick up a movie to take home since we had some time before picking Connor up. Perfect...dinner and a movie...right? Well, the problem was it was the Biggest Loser night! Last week it got bumped to 1 am because of a Spurs basketball game, so I just couldn't miss 2 in a row! Ahh...what a sweet husband I have because he was more than happy to cuddle up on the couch with me and watch one of my favorite shows! I love you honey and it's been the best two years of my life! Mua*

2 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

I can't miss that show either! Luckily Derick has gotten into it too!

SD said...

Congrats, guys... We think you're perfect for each other!