Thursday, August 21, 2008

Alaska

After a much anticipated trip to my hometown, Anchorage Alaska, we are finally back home. We had such a wonderful time spending time with family, friends, and the great outdoors! The first week we were there we enjoyed beautiful sunny days and celebrated by taking a little hike up Flat Top, biking the coastal trail (25 miles!), and overlooking the most gorgeous scenery in the entire world at Beluga Point. On top of all our outings we also celebrated my best friend, Hannah's, wedding on 8/8/08. I was her matron of honor and truly was honored to be at her side on such a momentous day for her and her hubby Jonathan.
Unfortunately, Mac had to leave early and get back to work, but Connor and I enjoyed another week with my parents. They were such wonderful hosts to us and we had a hard time leaving. Now, we're back doing the everyday enjoyable things we do as a family! Still getting used to living in Vernal, Utah.

No comments: