Sunday, September 21, 2008

Caramel apples, cookies, and more....




Last Thursday evening I hosted a Cabi Party for a friend here. Cabi is a clothing line that stands for Carol Anderson by invitation. We had such a good time trying on all the clothes and having our very own fashion show! My main contribution was the food, which I was told to keep simple. I get really excited to have people over and my husband seconds that, so I tend to do more than necessary. I think the hit of the party though was the caramel apples dipped in nuts, m&ms, and skor bars! Yum! It was a fun night for the girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looked great! I especially like the neat packaging around your caramel apples. Great job! ; )

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Starr! Hey lady, of course I remember you. So glad to find your blog, now I can stalk you. :-)

Your party looked like so much fun! Caramel apples dipped in toffee bits sounds so yummy!

Dana said...

That just gets me in the mood to do caramel apples and attempt popcorn balls again.

Derick and Becky said...

Way to go Starr! Can you come cater a party for me!?!

Bingham Bunch said...

You are amazing......you can cater a party of mine anytime!