Friday, October 3, 2008

WELCOME!


For those of you who are just dying to visit Vernal, Utah...please come visit and stay with us! We have lived here now for 4 months and I am just now getting pictures up of the inside of our home. My mom came to visit us this past week and helped me finish the decorating process--Thanks Mom! So here it is...we have a living room right as you come through the front door with the fire place in the corner (I can't wait to use it this winter!), and then the dining room and kitchen, and we have a family room right off the main dining area. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bath, it has been just the perfect size for our little family and we'll definitely be able to grow into it! You'll have to wait a little while before we post pictures of the rooms (still have some work to do!) So, if you're ever driving through Dino Town please come say HI!!!!

9 comments:

ToddS said...

Holy cow, what a pad! Very nice home!!!

Unknown said...

Lookin good! ; )

[Stacia] said...

'Bout time! Way cute though, Starr. I can't wait to come see it!

Carolyn Townsend said...

Starr I love your kitchen. It is a very nice size. You have a very cute house. Wish we could have one that size for the same price up here.

Emily said...

Starr it is looking so cute! I can't wait to see more of it at Christmas.

Todd & Monica Knighton said...

Sure beats Aspen Village eh Mac!! You have a great wife. Congratulations on your more permanent resting place.--Todd

Dana said...

Okay, I am jealous where are all of Connors toys? I gave up on having an adult room like yours a long time ago. Your place looks great.

Nancy said...

Love it! I just moved into my new house a few days ago...not decorated at all hence no photos on my blog, soon though. Yours is adorable, hopefully I can included Vernal in my near future plans:) I just flew down and visited Kirstin and Bruce this last weekend. They are so cute with their little angel Savannah!

Bingham Bunch said...

GORGEOUS!